For $11.95 (includes free USPS first class shipping within the U.S.), this kit has all the components necessary for building the “3D Printed Ghost Pendant with LED Eyes” (click on this link for the kit instructions and video).
The kit includes:
1. 1 3D printed ghost.
2. 1 circuit printed with the Electrifi conductive filament.
3. 1 CR2032 coin cell battery.
4. 1 CR2032 coin cell battery holder.
4. 2 5050 SMD LEDs (choose a color from red, green, blue, or white)
5. 2 M2 bolts.
6. 2 M2 nuts.
7. 1 lanyard (random color from red, yellow, green, gray, blue, black, purple, pink, white)
Follow appropriate safety procedures when using a soldering iron:
1. Never touch the element of the soldering iron….400°C!
2. Always return the soldering iron to its stand when not in use. Never put it down on the workbench.
3. Turn the soldering iron off and unplug when not in use.
4. Do not use soldering irons that have obvious damage to body, cable or plug.
5. Keep the soldering station free of electrical cables to prevent damage from the heated tip.
6. Use a grounded outlet and grounding prong if a short circuit is a possibility.
7. Work on a fire-proof or fire resistant surface.
8. Wear fire resistant clothing (e.g. 100% cotton) that covers your arms and legs to prevent accidental burns.
9. Immediate place any burns under cold water for 15 minutes.
10. Report burns to a doctor if deep or extensive otherwise protect with a band-aid.